L&P infill price

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie89

Reaction score
I find these days that the time that goes into doing an infill on a set of nails by the time you have buffed off the shellac etc that it takes the same time as doing a new set. Does anyone charge the same price for both services? I currently charge £25 for an infill and £35 for a new set, I find a new set less work and easier to do. What is everyone else's pricing structure? I'm thinking off increasing my prices as its a new year!

If it's a straight forward removal of polish, infill then new polish then it's very quick
A complete removal and redesign or different colours acrylic is more time consuming

Agree with ciderella, infills are much less work and priced accordingly. Do you have problems with lifting?

No, no problems with lifting, but I think there's a lot more work now that clients all have shellac on top of acrylics by the time you get that all buffed off, infilled, filed and another layer of shellac etc that it can be more work with filing than the original set took x

I charge more for an infill with gel polish. I always take less than an hour and a new set more like 1.5 for me x

It should buff off quickly. Are you infilling or doing a rebalance? A rebalance takes me just as long sometimes but my infill and new set times are around the same as Blossom's

If I'm redoing pink & white acrylics I charge new set price x

Latest posts

Back