L&P or Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

effie

Reaction score
Hi everyone Im learning all areas of nails and have done l&p and gel nails and originally wanted to learn and work with l&p but I'm now thinking it would be best for me to offer gel extensions as I'm asthmatic and the fumes seem to be affecting me.
What I want to know is,is the demand for gel as popular as l&p ?

I'm a gel gal and haven't had an issue gaining clients. I use both a soak off (axxium) and buff off (Brisa) which I find suits almost all clients. However, I do know there are l&p systems that are odor free....not sure of the brands...but I'm sure someone will know :)

I'm using nsi l&p at the moment and finding it very strong but love the system it's what I've always had on myself before training myself

I'm a gel gal and haven't had an issue gaining clients. I use both a soak off (axxium) and buff off (Brisa) which I find suits almost all clients. However, I do know there are l&p systems that are odor free....not sure of the brands...but I'm sure someone will know :)

Sorry to hijack but do you use gel with extensions as I find they can easily break especially on heavy handed clients?

I do not use the soak off for enhancements but the Brisa buff off gel is just as strong as l&p. Haven't hand an issue with them at all.

I was taking about changing from
L&p to buff off gel

Latest posts

Back