L&P over white tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tipsbygm

Reaction score
what a great job you have done.i love the glitter,what did you use?
the one thing i noticed that the middle finger looks as though it needs abit more l+p placed in zone 3 as the apex doesnt look very even.it may just be the picture though.i love how clear the photo is.well done for posting.

Thanks i have had a bit of trouble with lifting so i am trying to keep zone 3 thin i find it the hardest bit. I used a sinful nail polish called cosmic.
My hubby says thanks he took the photo. xx

i like them

the glitter also gives them a nice finish

Thanks i have had a bit of trouble with lifting so i am trying to keep zone 3 thin i find it the hardest bit. I used a sinful nail polish called cosmic.
My hubby says thanks he took the photo. xx
thats ok.thats a good start,the fact you already know where your weaknesses are.all i can say is think how great they already look and you have only just started:)

Very nice, lovely and thin in zone 3, not too thick at free edge....the only thing i would say is to balance the P&W i would reduce the length (white) a little.

well done

I did think that too when i looked at the photo.I leave my own nails long as i seem to file them into such an odd shape when i do other peoples so they end up ok ,in fact by the end of the week they will be too short ha ha
thanks for your comments x

i think they look good too , well done !

I think they look fantastic! :)

They look really good, xx

They are lovely! I like to add glitter polish to mine too. I really like the color of your pink, what acrylic are you using? It's a great pink! Beautiful job, keep up the good work! :green:

They are very nice . I agree with the middle finger , but, over all good work.

Latest posts

Back