L&P permanent French

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazapoppy

Reaction score
Hi All

Im trying to perfect my L&P Permanent French (I use NSI). Which way works best for you, do you blot the white before applying it? or do you have any tips that really helped achieve a fine balanced nail? Thanks :lol:

Have you joined nail angel? There's some fantastic NSI videos on there :)

I tend to drain the liquid out of the back of my brush before applying it to the nail - makes it nice and bright.

xx

Have you joined nail angel? There's some fantastic NSI videos on there :)

Yes I have and it is great, they just make it look so easy and its not lol.

I tend to drain the liquid out of the back of my brush before applying it to the nail - makes it nice and bright.

xx
Thanks I have seen a few people people doing it and some not, i am going to try it both ways and see how I go. :lol:

Sorry and another thing, when I am picking up a bead (it only happens with the white) it doesnt stick to the brush - it forms in the power if you know what I mean or it falls of when I try to lift it maybe 2 times out of 5 ?? ive tried it with less and more liquid in the brush.

Are you tracing your brush deep enough? By that I don't mean digging the entire thing into the powder, I just mean going a teeny bit deeper than you've been doing and drawing a line in the powder for a couple of seconds - you know what feels right.

This was my problem when I first started - I was being far too cautious and the bead was forming on the teeniest part of the flags of the brush... it was too heavy to be lifted, and as you're experiencing, it fell off into the powder (so frustrating).

xxx

Latest posts

Back