L&P rebalance with Fabric#

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
I've been looking through the posts and I'm sure that there was a discussion about using Fabric# to rebalance L&P but for the life of me I can't find it! Can anyone direct me to it or at least let me know if this is something you can do and how?

Also what sort of nails are not suitable for Fabric#?

Thanks

Mani-fique! said:
I've been looking through the posts and I'm sure that there was a discussion about using Fabric# to rebalance L&P but for the life of me I can't find it! Can anyone direct me to it or at least let me know if this is something you can do and how?

Also what sort of nails are not suitable for Fabric#?

Thanks

All nail types are suitable for Fabric#. It is very strong and will suit anyone.

As for doing a RB with fabric# over L&P ... why would you want to do this? There is no technical or safety reason why your couldn't do it, but it would not look as pretty as starting afresh.

I only wanted to know as I want to try using Fabric# on myself and wasn't sure if it was ok as I currently have L&P on nails.

As for Fabric# being suitable for all nails... thats great to hear.

Well if you want to get a true idea as to how Fabric# performs and looks, then you need to soak off the L&P and do a nice new full set of fabric#.

yeah... you're right there.... I've not long done a soak off so was trying to avoid it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back