L&P sculpts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
following on from my tip breaking post I though I would post some pics for critique so you can see what I mean.

This is my first post for critique and I would really like you to tell me where I am doing things wrong and how I can fix them. Don't worry about hurting my feelings as I know they are not good!
callawaypark024.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
callawaypark023.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
callawaypark022.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
callawaypark021.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
callawaypark020.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
callawaypark019.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

theres no pic hun

ok there is pics now!

Ok hun now please don't take this to heart cos i just want to help you but i know how hard it is taking critism.

Lenght and shape is fine personally i would have done them alittle shorter, but thats just me, consistancy is the most important thing with shape and lenght.

Your apex is a bit flat use a slightly bigger bead in zone 2 when using l&p, and when doing gel if you find that you cure it for 10secs and the apex is alittle flat still don't be affraid to add more that the beauty of both systems, you add little bits if its not right.

Your smile lines are good again its just consistancy hun something you just have to do over and over and over, to get it right, with gel wipe your product off the brush and swoop it round the smile line same with l&p don't pock.

Other than that they are lovely to look at good overall finish to them as well.

Keep trying and posting pics hun would love to see your next set xx:hug:xx

sorry forgot to rate just done it for you x

ahh Kirtsty thats great exactly what I needed to know - how to fix it! Thanks

So you are saying on L&P you can sweep the smile line too?

Yes hun you just have to work quicker with it gel smile lines you can play with until its perfect but l&p the time is against you. Put you bead on move it up the side walls ( you want to have it looking like a smile line already when you do this) wipe your brush off and swoop swoop swoop lolxx does that make sense??

Honestly tho i just sat there with a box of cheap tips and just kept practising xx

it does make sense yes. sounds better than poking it back with the brush!

when you wipe the brush make it flat this will help with the swooping xx

ok will do
going to have another go in minute!

im no expert at sculpting myself as im just starting to learn but i think there a great attempt.well done.
also great advice kirsty i will have ago at the swooping thing myself.thanks

Latest posts

Back