L&P training course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkglitter-x

Reaction score
Hello geeks!
Im so stuck, going round and round in circles!

Looking for a course for L&P extensions... looked at sweet squared for CND but its really expensive :(

NSI is in manchester so too far (im down south)

What else can I look fr? I cant find any threads that answer my question. Dunno if its because its the app but seems really limited...

Also? Has anyone done a conversion course In CND L&P? Maybe I could do a course then a conversion?

Feeling really overwhelmed and lost so if someone could shine a light?!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was going to ask this the other day. I'm in Gloucestershire and most training seems hours away (I have children and a husband who works long hours so staying overnight isn't an option for me)

I've been wondering about enrolling on a course and then doing a conversion with CND so interested to hear views on this.

Sorry I can't help, you're definitely not alone x

When choosing a course just remember cheap does not equal good! The better the course the more it will generally cost you. Also check whether the course fees include your kit. The CND ones normally do which ends up actually saving you a few hundred pounds :)

Yeah, I dont want to do a cheap vrappy one. But surely not every nail tech on here is CND trained?

Looking for something that is also good.

Crystal nails, nail harmony, ez flow are all worth a look x

Yeah, I dont want to do a cheap vrappy one. But surely not every nail tech on here is CND trained?

Looking for something that is also good.

No of course not :) but for a good course it's better to go with a well known brand such as CND, OPI, NSI, EzFlow, Youngs Nails etc and like I said before check to see what's included in the price too.

Just a thought... You said you're in the south so are you able to get along to Olympia in a couple of weeks? If you don't know, it's one of the biggest trade shows and all the big companies will be there so you could have a chat with them , find out more info and even get some nails applied so you can see which product you like the best :)

Thanks, seems eveey one ive looked at is based in one place thats much too far to travel to. Like NSI. :(

Olympia is a brill idea, already looked at going anyway so might go this year :)

Just fyi, Crystal Nails has educators all over and sometimes not all of the classes/locations are up on their education site. If you join the Crystal Nails UK Advice group on FB, you could try posting on there asking about training. Or FB search 'crystal nails' and see if one comes up for your area :)

Latest posts

Back