L&p training near northants

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautilicious2Oz

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a Nail tech course in or near Northampton area and am really struggling using Google.

Can anyone recommend somewhere??

Thanks

I think angelfingers is in Northampton not sure if it is just Le Chat gel or L&P too.

Hiya,

Try the One stop Nail Stop in Aspley Guise - MK. They are authorised educators for Creative Nail and Entity. Sorry can't find the number but if you Google the name you'll find it. I went there and the lady who runs the Acadamy, Anne Swain, is really lovely & really helpful.

Good luck

Sally

Hiya,

Try the One stop Nail Stop in Aspley Guise - MK. They are authorised educators for Creative Nail and Entity. Sorry can't find the number but if you Google the name you'll find it. I went there and the lady who runs the Acadamy, Anne Swain, is really lovely & really helpful.

Good luck

Sally
Sorry, but as far as I'm aware they're not 'authorised' to educate for Creative in the UK and they're not authorised distributors for the brand of products either.
Creative's distributor for the UK is Sweet Squared 0845 210 6060, they will be able to tell you where your nearest Creative education ambassador is.

Hiya Sandi,

It was back in 2006 when I did my L & P conversion with them (prior to the days of Sweet Squared) and they were a Creative Acadamy then (as I originally got the details/phone number from which was then Creative Head Office). I'm sorry but I did'nt realise that had changed.

Sally

Hi,

I am looking for a Nail tech course in or near Northampton area and am really struggling using Google.

Can anyone recommend somewhere??

Thanks

If you check with Sweet Squared, if you are looking for Creative training - I think Rhea in Leicester would be the nearest trainer or Ellisons in Coventry.

Latest posts

Back