L&P video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neko

Reaction score
I have just watched a few min showing you how to extend the nail but i cant believe it looks like she as liquid in a old jam jar!!!!!!!!!:confused:

I have also watched the eyeshadow application and she says that you must BLOW your brush to get rid of any loose powder, this is one of the main things that we do NOT do!!!!!!!

Also just want to add that i have watched the underarm waxing, but i cant believe she is waxing it there is nothing to WAX OFF!

:eek: :eek: and thats with 18 years experience !!!

the terminology gets me...not to much cos else its to sloppy.....now a little glue.....the list goes on...:irked:

i'm not shocked, i'm disgusted !!!!!!

jam jar dappen dish !! love it:green:

I see where i am going wrong with l&p now:eek:

if her environment is so sterile, she should be in a bloody oxygen tent

only had a quick look but to me all i see there is
overexposure galore !

I think my main issue here is that she is showing the general public how to do nails, with enough detail that the unwary will think they are able to do a good set without training, but not enough detail that they won't go around causing damage and infection! Especially when so many distributors are not so stringent about checking qualifications, and procducts are available on ebay.

Man, if I had known I could have seen a video like this for free on the net, I would never have wasted my money on training :grr:

What A Mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone Needs To Show Her How A Real Professional Nail Techs Do Nails

:eek: :eek: :eek: she has a drill on the natural nail :eek: :eek: :eek:

its everything a nailtech shouldnt do more or less , jam jar is funny haha maybe new design of dappen dish:lol:

Latest posts

Back