La Brasiliana question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair By Sadie

Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering if any hairdresser can use the la brasiliana treatment on clients without the correct training or do you have to do the training before you can do it on paying clients?? Thanks! :D

Nobody know any more about this question??

I think the question answers it's self really! That's complete stupidity to do a treatment that deals with very dangerous chemicals without doing the training!!

Isn't this the keratin protien treatment?? I have done chemical straightening at college, but that's why I asked about the brazilain blow drying.... :sad:

Yes it's keratin based but their is a lot of controversy with it because of the levels of phemeldayde

Ok no probs, sorry for asking a silly question..... (do the training then do the work) :o

You got it! But tbh I prefer permanent straightening x

I totally agree! Chemical straitening is a lot better! I use the Wella Straight :) its amazing!

Any product you use, you need proper training before hand, even styling products, your rep takes you through how to use them properly and correctly. :)

I totally agree! Chemical straitening is a lot better! I use the Wella Straight :) its amazing!
Hows the condition after compared to keratin treatment?

Alexandra x

Done properly it's fine. After care advice, products, follow up appointments....it should be in good condition. Keratin treatments are great! But my personal choice is a chemical straighter. :)

Hmm il have to give it a whirl! :) thanks

Alexandra x

Latest posts

Back