La Brasiliana

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natm

Reaction score
How long does the client need to use the la brasiliana after care products such as shampoo, conditioner and serum! My client had a treatment over 6 weeks ago and has ran out of shampoo and I'm not sure whether see can use other shampoo now? She says her hair feels as if it is going back to how it was before? And she cnt afford another treatment yet. Can she use other shampoos such as l'oreal professional as she has this at home Xxxx

How long does the client need to use the la brasiliana after care products such as shampoo, conditioner and serum! My client had a treatment over 6 weeks ago and has ran out of shampoo and I'm not sure whether see can use other shampoo now? She says her hair feels as if it is going back to how it was before? And she cnt afford another treatment yet. Can she use other shampoos such as l'oreal professional as she has this at home Xxxx

I'm sure you have to keep using it x

For how long? Thy say the treatment last 2 to 4 months so for up to 4 months max? X

Well say you have a colour shampoo and conditioner you won't stop using it just because it's been a month, you always then use this shampo to maintain your colour, same goes for this treatment x

Latest posts

Back