LA disco, advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
hi all i was wondering if la disco 18% will be ok to apply to some1 without a base tan or pale skin?

ive sprayed a few friends with 12% who are naturaly pale and they turned out lovly!

would it be ok to go any higher than a 12% on pale skin?

i have a friend who wants to be very very dark for a night out

maz xxx

I'm naturally pale and tested out la disco on myself when it was launched, it turned out lovely, so now in the summer months I sometimes use it (although mostly I stick to la gold as I love the colour) I also have many clients with all different skin tones who request it and love it xx

I have used this on pale clients and they do really like the colour. You should advise them that as this shade is so dark compared with their natural skin tone that it may not wear off very naturally and will require exfoliation after around 3-4 days, along with regular moisturising.

So for a special night out it wld be fine but I would always advise a trial beforehand.

I've used it on pale people and it still comes out nice and brown.
It doesn't fade too well though which is why i just add booster drops to my regular solution now.
I have regular clients that want to be dark so i used this on them but they all said it didn't fade as well as my regular solution. Now that i add the booster drops to my regular solution, the clients are more than happy.
I don't think it has anything to do with the solution being too dark for pale skin, it just doesn't fade as well, full stop.
It's great for someone that wants it for one night though. I sprayed someone with it for a fancy dress party. They were going as scary spice :eek:
She only wanted it for the weekend though as she was back at work on the Monday so for those situations it's great :)

oh yes it should be fine, its very very dark though (do a little test on the tum first maybe ?) and also explain that the guide colour does go very dark . I looked like a bourbon biscuit with eyes and teeth after 10 hours! (my baby cried as well when he saw me get home from work). but i loved the tan after and it lasted me about four days and then I felt it needed to come off.

its well worth a try!

tigi

Latest posts

Back