LA fast tan left on for 8 hours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spray tan jane

Reaction score
Has anyone left the LA fast tan on for 8 hours or over night. ? What does it look like? I'm planning to stop using LA 14% as no one really asks for it except one girl. I'm hoping the fast tan will work for her.

I did once. Very brown but very dry & I went a bit snake skin like on my ankles. I'm not planning to do it again.

Don't they do drops?.

I've been reading about the drops as was thinking of getting them but some girls were saying they made no difference. X

I've been reading about the drops as was thinking of getting them but some girls were saying they made no difference. X

The booster DHA drops are a waste of money.... they do NOTHING

Hi. The guidelines for the Fast Tan are a max of 5 hours but we do know people who leave on overnight. It interesting to hear the feedback, thanks for the details.

I have one girl that leaves it over night and loves it but the other girl I was going to use it on is very fussy. I ordered a 250ml 14% in the end for her.

Although we can advise, the customers often have their own ideas what they want even though we might be cautious about it not being suitable for them!!!
Was this the Disco 14%, did she like it?

Yes she leaves the disco on over night And loves it. She is very olive skinned though.

Brilliant...glad she likes it.

Latest posts

Back