La Riche directions white blonde toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lushlonglocks

Reaction score
Hi,
How long does this usually last before it fades? Ive just put it on my hair, left it on for less than the time stated and my hair has got random chunky purple patches all over! Not a good look! Is there anything i can put over it or will it fade quickly?! Thanks!x

If you keep washing it will fade quickly. Try using anything deep cleansing to get the colour out.x

Hi,
How long does this usually last before it fades? Ive just put it on my hair, left it on for less than the time stated and my hair has got random chunky purple patches all over! Not a good look! Is there anything i can put over it or will it fade quickly?! Thanks!x

whatever youre toning with, your hair will need to be lifted evenly all over for the toner to work its best...the parts of your hair that are purple, would be the parts the toner has worked on, as overall it wouldn't look purple, it's just in contrast to the parts that haven't toned. (i could be wrong as i can't see your hair but i know this happens to me when my roots aren't quite lifted enough, it make the roots look yellow and the ends look purple lol)

As stated above, use a clarifying shampoo a couple of times and it should do the trick, but you may find it takes longer to remove from the really porous areas

If your hair isn't in bad condition and its really stubborn, you could use a bleach cleanse without peroxide as its only tone needing to be removed. equal parts of shampoo, water and bleach powder :)

I used to use this product on my highlights when I had them and I thought it was good for the price ect..

I only used to get a very slight purple tinge at the roots if I had left it on for ages through lazyness lol

The good news is, I found that it washed out very quickly so next time you wash your hair it should have faded a lot :)

Latest posts

Back