LA Spray Tan kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunnie

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Has anyone purchased a starter spray tanning kit from LA training, but gone else where for the actual course?

Their packages look really good value but I hate the idea of online training.

Sarah xxx:biggrin:

I trained with sudo and then bought my starter kit from la tan, there products are amazing

I thought they did a training course in class as well? X

I was looking at LA tanning because they have that offer of £99 for the starter kit. But i could only find that they did online training, which wont really give practical application training so i didnt bother. I'm waiting to hear back from Sunless Solutions now to book training with them. But the starter kit from LA still looks good.

give la tan a call as they do offer other training or they did anyway, i did mine years ago with st tropez but bought the la tan kit and love it! i got the more expensive kit with the ts20 as there was more solution and sticky feet etc in, well worth the money,

clients are loving the gold tans esp 10 gold as its a lovely natural golden brown rather than orange/brown and it doesnt come off on your clothes, i wear white tunics and have white bedding and they are fine! wish id got more of the gold solution!

Just speak to la tan and they will give you the number of a girl called Rebecca or anyone in your area. They are really helpful. I didn't like the sound of online training so did it this way.

I actually did the online training and got on really well with it!
I've been doing only manual tanning for the last year so maybe this gave some form of a starting point but I practiced on friends and now doing clients and have only happy customers. :)

hi guys.... were can i purchase spraytan kit including tent ect.... which spraytan machines would you reccomennd? thanks:biggrin:

I'm going to train with sunless solutions. But I'm just curious, if you don't mind me asking. We're you able to obtain Insurance from the online training? I've heard you can't get insured when you do it online.

I was already insured with salon gold and was advised that as long as my new treatment qualification wasnt listed as an added extra then I'm automatically covered

Hth x

Ahh, thanks for the info. I remember reading that someone had phone their ins though and was refused coverage because they were online. Thats good you didnt have any problems :)

Latest posts

Back