LA Tan 12%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizzylou

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I’ve had a few people say that the LA tan 12% isn’t dark enough and that it’s barely made them 1 shade darker. Is anyone else experiencing this?
I’m standing close enough and my dials are correct. Confused to which tan I should be using for my medium tan as this one is very light. 14% should be the darkest but I’m thinking maybe I should start using this one as my medium?

Thanks

Liz

Ive stopped using it as i was having the same problem xx

Ive stopped using it as i was having the same problem xx

Ah no really ..it’s such a shame because it’s such a good price. Im based in Dubai so find it hard to play around with other tans. Do you have any recommendations for any other solutions? I’ve just ordered some samples of Laex.

Also have another question..if someone isn’t happy with the colour because it is too light is it okay to spray with another colour within a day or so? Or is it best to wait until the original colour has faded?

Thanks xx

Within a day or so will be fine to re spray. I have a few clients that double dip. Laex tan is really nice. Im using Minetan and B.tan at the moment and have had nothing but good feedback and have gained a lot of extra clients. xx

Within a day or so will be fine to re spray. I have a few clients that double dip. Laex tan is really nice. Im using Minetan and B.tan at the moment and have had nothing but good feedback and have gained a lot of extra clients. xx

Ahh fab! Thanks I’ll have a look at those xx

I have recently used 12% la tan and couldn't fault it. My clients were extremely happy with the results. Was it maybe just a dodgy batch at all? Xx

If the 12% isn't dark enough, why not try the 14% Cocktail? I've got that one and it's a lovely colour x

Ah really! Perhaps it is just a dodgy batch then?! I had some solution delivered to me the other day (I live in Dubai) and after opening it was red hot from being sat with the driver most the day! It was still really warm hours after opening it..Do you think this could have an effect on it?

I do like 14% cocktail & disco with LA :) - I'd say these are only a medium not dark like they say though.

Thanks Ladies xx

It could just be a dodgy batch. I'm going to order some more and see if its any different as i really like it xx

Ah really! Perhaps it is just a dodgy batch then?! I had some solution delivered to me the other day (I live in Dubai) and after opening it was red hot from being sat with the driver most the day! It was still really warm hours after opening it..Do you think this could have an effect on it?

I do like 14% cocktail & disco with LA :) - I'd say these are only a medium not dark like they say though.

Thanks Ladies xx
Yes the heat can effect it and kill off the dha. It needs to be kept cool xx

Yes the heat can effect it and kill off the dha. It needs to be kept cool xx

Thanks hun! Will try and get round this one, let me know how you get on with your next order xx

Thanks Ladies xx
I agree. LA is really light. Most of my clients are new comers or don’t like the “fake” look. L A is great for that but when you want a deep tan, I find LA Only goes dark if you already have a base tan. Pale clients don’t go much darker at all.
I must say I’ve tried a few different brands and always prefer LA for a least the fade off.

Latest posts

Back