LA Tan 14% different and Fake Bake question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrslargelashes

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I use la tan but with my newer bottles of the 14% disco tan I'm finding its lighter than before. Is anyone else finding this? I'm having to use booster drops to get it to turn the same colour on me as it did before. Maybe it's just my skin??

I'm also looking at getting in a more expensive tan and getting in some retail. Can you please tell me who now distributes fake bake in the uk? I know its changed. I used to use fake bake years ago but found they ran out if stock and seemed to have difficulty importing it leaving us therapists with no solution. I assume its better now? Any help appreciated.

Fake bake UK is now Fake Bake United, the US owners have taken over the UKs supply.

I *touchwood* have not had any problems with stock or delivery since the take over.

Xx

Fake bake UK is now Fake Bake United, the US owners have taken over the UKs supply.

I *touchwood* have not had any problems with stock or delivery since the take over.

Xx

Do you have contact details of the new distributor?

Do you have contact details of the new distributor?

Fake Bake - 0844 856 5758

If you had an account previously it's prob still active ...
And Iv not had any issues at all since they've been taken over ...

Latest posts

Back