La Tan cocktail range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichelleG1978

Reaction score
I'm new to using la tan. If any of you use it can I ask a question? I got samples of the whole range and tried out the 14% cocktail on myself and my friend last night. We're both really unimpressed? To say it's the second darkest of the range we both find it's just given us a golden glow rather than the darker tanned look we expected from a 14%. How have u found it? I'm wondering if we got sent a wrongly labelled bottle as it's not dark at all, I've had better results from a rimmel mousse!

I'm new to using la tan. If any of you use it can I ask a question? I got samples of the whole range and tried out the 14% cocktail on myself and my friend last night. We're both really unimpressed? To say it's the second darkest of the range we both find it's just given us a golden glow rather than the darker tanned look we expected from a 14%. How have u found it? I'm wondering if we got sent a wrongly labelled bottle as it's not dark at all, I've had better results from a rimmel mousse!

Cocktail is more of a golden toned tan but the disco is dark and brown toned.

Cocktail is more of a golden toned tan but the disco is dark and brown toned.
We used the disco on Friday night and once again not impressed? Really don't find it that dark for a 14%? I wonder if my gun isn't on the right setting but I asked on here and read other posts and I think it Is? I have the ts20 and the dial is set to between 7 and 8 o'clock (my technical terms haha)

I've just tried the 14% Cocktail on myself and my daughter. My daughter is very fair skinned and I'm darker. We were both happy with the results. I usually use Crazy Angel and I would say it's similar to their 13%. I've always thought Crazy Angel's percentages are slightly darker than they say, so their 9% is like a 10% and 13% like 14% in other brands, so that would be about right.

Both are a golden brown rather than a brown brown, if you know what I mean! But they aren't orange :)

I love the LA cocktail range. This is my own tan with a 12% brown mixed with 14% cocktail

Attachments

• 91B196D4-7F48-4EE1-9EB6-385C7458D784.jpeg
    91B196D4-7F48-4EE1-9EB6-385C7458D784.jpeg
    490 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Back