LA Tan fast tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sav010

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems like this , I have posted two pictures of la fast tan both after 4 hours , one delveloped ok the other looks like it’s just washed off , It has happened to another client before , I’m just wondering what could be causing this thanks

Attachments

• CDC95B5A-C53E-4EDE-B8EA-4C0FD8F885DD.jpeg
    CDC95B5A-C53E-4EDE-B8EA-4C0FD8F885DD.jpeg
    410.3 KB · Views: 59
Has anyone had any problems like this , I have posted two pictures of la fast tan both after 4 hours , one delveloped ok the other looks like it’s just washed off , It has happened to another client before , I’m just wondering what could be causing this thanks
Did she have very fair skin?

It was fair but it was mainly the legs it’s not took to , the other client was pale to x
I have had to spray peoples legs twice xx

Could it not just be that this client's skin takes longer to develop. Remember it's not normally fully developed until 24 hrs. She may also have had body lotion on legs?

did she take the picture soon after showering thinking it had disappeared ? when you wash it off it looks like its all gone then it takes a couple hours again before it begins to develop. so probably just hasnt taken the time to develop fully i agree with the above

Latest posts

Back