LA Tan mixing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimberley44

Reaction score
Just wondering if I mixed the la 14 with the 10 gold, would that be ok? Ive just got a little left of each not enough to do a full tan with each, What kind of colour will I achieve? Thanks

If you mix the 10 and 14

10+14=24/2=12% aslong as it is equal measures so 25ml of 10 and 25ml of 14 and so on x

Yeah thank you, just unsure as one is a gold and one normal brown! I've got it on so I'll see tomorrow ha x

I tried mixing la tan and la brown 10% which I thought this is a gorgeous colour. Unfortunately the fade off was really bad. Patchy and snake skin so I won't be trying that again :( shame because the colour was very nice. X

I read something about mixing tan solutions on here the other day but I can't find it now, typical. But I do remember someone saying that not all make of solution are mixable.

Shelley X :)

I read something about mixing tan solutions on here the other day but I can't find it now, typical. But I do remember someone saying that not all make of solution are mixable.

Shelley X :)

La tan solutions are mix able. I do it all the time with no problems whatsoever. I have no bad fade off or patchiness,just a perfect tan x

LA Tan is mixable BUT you should not be mixing Gold & Brown as the ingredients are different.

Also the guide colours are different and the viscosity of the solutions is different so could definatley cause some problems.

Well the tan didn't turn out too bad, wasn't dark enough though, thanks for your replies, wouldn't mix the two again x

Latest posts

Back