LA Tan offer, which solutions to pick?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
I have until friday to take advantage of the great offer from La Tan, i.e. buy 1 get 2 free. I know one of the free ones has to be the disco.

I will order LA Gold as I do like this one but should I order the 12 to go along with it? I am hoping this would fill the gap between the gold and 18% disco.

As I have no experience of the 12% I am a bit wary?

Any advice from La tan users would be very welcome!

Hi there

I use LA Tan 12% and I also used the Disco on two clients last night for the first time.

LA 12% is very popular with my clients, everyone I have used it on so far love it. No problems with it whatsoever.

Still waiting for feedback from my clients last night that I used the Disco on.

Thanks, I think I will just go for the 12 then!

Hey peeps, did u get the email from LA Tanning ‘account holders’? Wow what great offers, thought there products couldn’t get any cheaper, as there solution was already on buy 1 get 1 free. Now the ''worst'' offer they do is buy 1 get 2 free!! Some great machine offers also, for any one who hasn’t got a machine. It’s the best one on the market!! If you buy 4ltrs of tan you get the la disco free and a free machine. …….. I was speaking to a girl in town the other day who wasn’t a account holder who called and become a account holder and she managed to get the offers also.

They really do tick all the boxes-
Great solutions
Extremely cheap (Which really helps)
Fantastic customer service
Free next day delivery..

Had to let you know my invention..............
I mixed the LA GOLD with the LA DISCO it was lovely!! It was a dark brown tan with a shimmer. Think i might label it-GOLDISC. he he. Give it a try LA Tanners xx

well they let me get three disco for the price of one well pleased!!!!!:)

That's really good of them to let you do that with the Disco. I saw one of my clients that I did on Monday and the colour is really lovely.

Can't wait to try it on myself.

nd they let me get a 10% a 10.5% and a 12% as part of my deal. they were just lovely on the phone. i cant wait to get them!

tigi

Hi the offer they are giving with the machine, How good is the machine??? my machine I have from shadez is due for tanning heaven as it keep playing up on me.... Any Advise on the machine and best colours to get to cover fair and medium skined clients would great peeps.... xx

Thanks all

Last edited:
Hi Peeps

Sorry to be a pest!!!!! But can anyone advise me on best colour to use and How good is the machine.. Any advise who be great guy's... xx

I think I have read in other posts that the machine is supposed to be very good. If you do a search I'm sure something will come up.

I have 8%, LA Gold 10.5%, LA 12% and LA Disco.

I haven't used the 8% yet but I must say that the 12% is going down really well at the moment. I need to trial the LA Gold on someone to get another opinion as my sister thought it looked orange on her but there have been some great reviews about it on here.

The LA Disco is very dark but a really lovely colour, going to try this on myself on Wednesday.

Jackie x

anyone know when this offer finishes as I dont get paid for 2 weeks

its meant to end this friday xx

i am wearing the 12% and i LOVE it. (i just thought id tell you!)

tigi

if you look in my gallery there are a few pics of the different percentages x

Latest posts

Back