LA Tan or Brown Bitz, can't decide

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
:sad: I like Brown bitz but then i like LA tan,cant decide.
Anyone had any problems or have good things to say about them.
colour, fade off, drying time, how long there lasting.
I would love to see hear from you all.

offer both? brown bit doesnt have that really fake dark tan look where as la tan does in my opinion, so use la tan for darker colours and brown bitz for light? x

I've only been using brown bitz for 2 weeks so my comments are probably worth nothing lol

I really like brown bitz & the handful of people I've tanned with it have been impressed, I've seen pics &! it does look lovely.

I'm going to stock all 3 brown bitz & the darker BB when it becomes available & I'm also going to purchase 1 dark shade of la tan, still undecided which dark la shade yet though not sure either cocktail or disco? will be interested to hear people's views on those two, good luck deciding x

Do you not find brown bitz dark enough for your clients tiatia? xx

Do you not find brown bitz dark enough for your clients tiatia? xx
No, not with the 2 they have at moment. What do you think of the coconut, could you see any warmth in it. I find the sherbet very brown which i love but like i said i felt abit too golden with the higher one, so i tried 12% LA tan on sunday. it was very brown and quite dark too (nice)but my sinisus are hurting not sure if it's with the LA tan, as i used to use it ages ago, and was under ENT for pain in sinisus around the same time. So now i'm confused what to do, as i dont want to stock different tans as they only have a 6 month shelf life when open.xx:sad:

Latest posts

Back