LA Tan or Fake Bake - what would you choose

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraj

Reaction score
I don't do many tans and my solution has gone off I was looking at getting some more but I didn't know whether to swap from LA Tan to Fake Bake. I have asked Fake Bake for a sample and they are sending that out but I could do with ordering ASAP.

I love LA Tan but I can get fake bake from my wholesalers so I don't have to wait for delivery. What would you do?

I use LA TAN and love it.:D

Personally I would wait until you had tried the sample just incase you don't like it.

There have been quite a few threads recently regarding Fake Bakes poor customer service and inconsistancy of its solution. If you use the search function you can have a read yourself.

Personally this is enough to put me off. Don't be put off its just my opinion, loads of therapists love FB. Try it first though :D

Why not get some samples to try and if you decide you like LA Tan then you could buy the smaller bottles so that you don't have solution sat there going off.

I have got some samples coming from fake bake but I've bought some more LA Tan I love it so I don't wanna go for something else I don't think

I use LA Tan but have had a lot of clients ask for fake bake. Like you i arranged for some samples but personally i didnt like it all, for several reasons and have not invested in it however that is only my opinion.
I think you will have to wait and try it out for yourself as i know there are many customers who love fake bake xx

Latest posts

Back