LA Tan users.. Is this normal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppy's

Reaction score
Hi i am new to spray tanning, done a client last week and next day when i saw her she said there was residue on her sheets, (pink residue). I have been doing friends and my hubby and I found it did too. Is this normal or i'm doing something wrong? I got 4 people booked this week and I am worried that this will happen, any advice appreciated.

Yes. Think LA must be a red based tan. Which ever brand you use you will always get some residue left on bedding and clothing, even after guide has been washed off. HTH

Thanks so much, I was getting quiet worried. :o

Yes, I notice a reddy / pinky colouring when I've used it. My clients have never metioned it though.

Ive been using LA solution for a couple of years and it always has a red colouring on the sheets (and sometimes green from sweat and dribbling! haha) x

Yes it is quite normal as already posted, I try to always advise clients that this is to be expected, also the towels they use will have some residue. Most of my regulars book their tans in a day or 2 before laundry day and keep some nice dark colored towels for use after a spray tan. It can be a pain if you don't know, change the bed and then have a spray tan. Nice clean sheets whith brown and pink smudges

Latest posts

Back