LA Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taralass

The Tan Room
Reaction score
I just wanted to recommend LA Tan to all you users.

In the last year i have tried Nouvatan, Sienna X, Solspa and X tan.

Last month i purchased LA Tan as i read on here that people were loving the results.

I have since used the 8% 10% 12% 14% and the new Disco in the Dark 18%.

I have tanned 77 in the last month and the feedback i am getting is fantastic. The tan on me is also lasting 10 days which i think is great.

No going back for me !:p:p:p:p

I just wanted to recommend LA Tan to all you users.

In the last year i have tried Nouvatan, Sienna X, Solspa and X tan.

Last month i purchased LA Tan as i read on here that people were loving the results.

I have since used the 8% 10% 12% 14% and the new Disco in the Dark 18%.

I have tanned 77 in the last month and the feedback i am getting is fantastic. The tan on me is also lasting 10 days which i think is great.

No going back for me !:p:p:p:p

DITTO! I LOVE La Tan to!x

I love LA Tan too!! Its great!! I have had nothing but positive feedback from all my clients and they keep coming back for more!! :)

I loved LA Tan and I am thinking of switching back, but the whole orange/brown/white colour scheme just makes me go bleugh. I know I don't use the forms, etc but I like to retail stuff for the products I am using like Tan Extender.. but I just can't imagine those bottles on my shelf :eek:

I quite agree and if anyone on here is from LA Tan, please, please change your packaging. It just looks cheap, tacky and lets face it, who wants orange on a spray tan solution bottle.

Another fan of La Tan here as well

I quite agree and if anyone on here is from LA Tan, please, please change your packaging. It just looks cheap, tacky and lets face it, who wants orange on a spray tan solution bottle.

Totally Agree

Another avid LA Tan fan here too. People that ask about spray tans don't really know of them but after 1 tan they come back for more. I have had great feed back from customers, they love the guide colour, the tan itself and the length of time it lasts. No orange tones, love it!

I do agree with opinions over the design though, it could use a little make over, the current one really does it no justice.

A very happy tan technician here :Love:

Also a lover on the solution and customer service xx

Hi girls
Can any of you girls who use LA tan already advise me of ur most popular colours, I currently use omg 9 or 12 %, havent really ahd anyone wanting really dark just a nice tan which this gives but the wear off is not good hence the reason im looking elsewhere.
I got a sample from LA tan of 10%, this worked out well but was very very light on me, I would defo like darker for a nite out or something but it was a nice colour and was fine as i wasnt going out, noone would really notice I had tan on but suppose thats the idea lol, plus it wore off well so im looking to take advantage of the special offer of buy one get one free juts now
Just not sure was 2 colours to get when I order, I did expcet the 10% would have been darker than it was. Oh and do they usually run special offers as I think it would be a bit dear at the price for just 1 litre.

thanks xx

I've been using 10, 12 and 14%. I have 10% gold but not sure I'd buy this one again as a couple of people have said it gives an orange glow although others have liked it.

You could get a 10% brown and a 14% then mix equal amounts of them to make a 12% if needed. Saves you buying a load of different solutions to start off with. I wish I'd have known you can do this before I spent a fortune on buying the whole range!

The 10% gold is lighter tan than the 10% so check which you had a sample of.

My most popular are 10% & 12% with a few wanting the Cocktail 14%.

The BOGOF offers run all the time. I was recently informed that they are bringing out a fast tan very soon and they will be giving a litre of it away with every solution order made after it's release.

I'm holding on for the text to say the fast tan has been launched to place my next order. :wink2:

thanks girls, it was defo the normal 10 and not the gold, got a 12 sample too but not going to have the chance to use it before Iv ordered my 2 litres, as i want it here to use on clients this week. Oh what to do??

Bggyabear? is the 14 a really dark tan? x

I'm pasty white and an 8% can look too dark on me lol.

I have a lot of clients that love the 12% and feel it gives a dark enough tan then there are a few who like to be that bit darker and go for the 14%.

I read this thread last night and ordered some solution to try out this week, can't wait. My normal brand are great and have good service etc but their postage costs are really high and its quite an expensive solution anyway, so we shall give LA Tan a go and see how it works out x

Another LA Tan fan :) just found somewhere that does it with free delivery and vat free, along with beauty products too rose beauty online havent ordered with them before so will let you know how I get on, just placed order now, have confirmation of order from them so all looks good so far. x

So this is my first post! and I just wanted to say that thanks to you guys and your open honest opinions, I will now be switching to LA Tan... Over the last 2 years I've used, Sienna, A Tan and OMG and whilst the colour is good, the wear off is pretty bad on Sienna and OMG especially. For me the majority of my clients want to go very dark..... That's Bournemouth for you :) Seem's i'm the only one my 8% get's used on!
I'm excited to try the 14% and the 18% and the rapid tan when it's brought out, so thanks again! :lol:

Latest posts

Back