LA tanning kit, any users?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi geeks has anyone used this tanning solution if so how is it? Looks like great deals on web , I'm a beginner to spray tan so wondering what to go for on a budget help and advise would be great. Thinking for mobile use :) x

If you do a little search, using the site's search bar, for LA Tan you will find lots & lots of geeks that use it & their opinions on it.

I've had the la tan and it's good , better than fake bake x

I got my kit from la tan I think its was £99. The machine is super light so would work really well for mobile. The tan is fine especially for just starting out It's good that you get some with it for getting yourself upto a good enough standard to start charging. I would definately recommend their kits. Also if you register with them online you get a £10 off voucher sent to you so this will pay for your postage.

Thank you so much for your quick replies :)

Beauty by k does the nozzle come off that machine so you can dry the client if you know what I mean.:) la tan kits great price on that web site thank you x

My kits from la tan & has been really good, & I have the ts20 (think its called hvlp maximist compact on there website?) from la & the nozzle does come off to dry client. x

Thank you lush lash think that's the kit I'll go for :)

i got the ts20 kit with all the added extras, clients love the colour and especially the gold tans, its much more of a golden brown and doesnt come off on clothes as its single dip, you can even wear white the next day!!

yes nozzle does come off :) Think its the maximist compact I have too, I really couldn't be happier with it!

I have this kit not to bad i have far to much tan coming out my gun tho anyone know what my gun should be set at ?

I have this kit not to bad i have far to much tan coming out my gun tho anyone know what my gun should be set at ?
Which kit? They sell a few. I have the 5008 and my gun sits at around 8 on a clock face

What is the best solution to order to go with the starter kit ? Whats most popular ? :)

What is the best solution to order to go with the starter kit ? Whats most popular ? :)

I went with 8%gold and 10% gold. 8% is pretty light, but a nice colour. My favourite is 10%. I also ordered 12% with starter kit but for me that looks really dark. However, I am sure lots of people want to go really dark so it's worth having it.

Thankyou that's really helpful :) x

I'm thinking of buying there kit too, but hate the idea of online training. Is it possible to buy a kit from LA tanning and then go with someone else for training? :lol:

I'm thinking of buying there kit too, but hate the idea of online training. Is it possible to buy a kit from LA tanning and then go with someone else for training? :lol:

I trained with Nouvatan but brought my kit and solutions from la tan. Along as you are trained it doesn't matter x

Hi Hunnie I called la tan as I didn't want to do online training and was given the number of an la trainer in my area, they were really helpful, give them a call.

Latest posts

Back