LA Tanning machine - tanning essentials studio spray tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kp14

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking for some advice? I ordered the TS20 kit from la tanning a few days ago and it arrived yesterday, it was a great deal. My last machine broke, however when I opened the box inside was a different machine along with a note that said the TS20 was out of stock so to save time they had upgraded my machine free of charge to the tanning essentials studio spray machine.

Now I know that sounds great but it’s a rather chunky cheap looking thing and I’ve no idea if this is an upgrade to the one I originally ordered or not as I can’t find any Info on it other than what’s on the tanning essentials website. LA Tan don’t even have it listed on their site which then makes me think they’re just trying to get rid of them?

I’ve got tans booked for this week so I’m feeling pressured to keep it although I’m not convinced?

Help? Has anyone got this or had the same thing from la tanning?

Oh that’s not good you here I orderd the same kit last night I will let you know when mine come What spray tan gun comes with it I was also hoping for the TS20 but now I am not so excited to revive my dilvery on the website that should just say it is out of stock rather than sending other products.

Latest posts

Back