LA Tanning starter offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubilicious

Reaction score
Hiya, still trawling through the various posts and websites. Have any of you bought the starter pack from LA Tanning. You buy 4 litres of tanning solution and get the HVLP 5008 free, or 3 litres + tent with machine.
Has anyone used this machine, how is it for mobile/parties? Any problems with it, is it a reliable machine, esay to use etc.
What's LA tanning after sales/ customer care like?
How do people find their solutions?

Money's not particularly good at the moment so would like to get decent kit as cheaply as possible....but at the same time don't want to waste money on something inferior....would like to be up an running and making my money back asap.

Is it okay to get your 'kit' from one company but train with someone else?

Thanks, Lou xx

I like the solutions from LA Tan and I find the customer service great!

The LA Tan offer is an amazing offer and is only valid until the 31st of this month.
The machine is fantastic and is a good work horse:green:
Every one has a preference to which machine they use and this one is amongst the one of those. If you do a search on spray tan machines there will be plenty of threads to keep you busy.
As far as the LA TAN solution is concerned. I personally love it as many others do. There are also other solutions out there that others prefer. Again using the search option will give you lots of info to go on.
Many companies also offer sample solutions so if you want to make a good investment then it is wise to try before you buy.
Regarding buying your kit from someone else and training with a different company you would be best asking the suppliers for clarification on this as different spray tanning companies have different machines and their training will be based upon their machine.
However training with the company from which you choose to supply you should then enable you to purchase from any supplier providing your training is approved by the relevant bodies
hth xxx

I too was looking at this but was confused by there various types (no's) of tanning solutions and also wondered if they did any free training?

The varying %'s are based on client skin types
ie 8% is for fair skin and 12% is for dark skin.

Looks a good offer and I could very well be tempted as been looking (and lurking) for a while now. Any idea what the pressure bar is on the LA Tanning spray machine and does it have a "moisture" trap? Also, what is the training costs (I am in West Midlands)

sorry for all the questions but the offer is about to run out and I gotta be quick!.......

I believe the machine sprays at 1.7 psi. With regards to moisture trap this is not neccessary as the machine is HVLP as opposed to a compressor based system.
hth:hug:

Ooooh! now I'm confused. I read (somewhere) that spray tan machines need to have about 4 bars of pressure so wondering if 1.7psi is equivalent? Would this stand up to approx 6 tanning clients for a pamper party? Training in west mids?

cheers for your reply

I will pm you hun x

hey ladies, i put a post on here re- LA TANNING and it got moved.( i think i put it in the wrong place ) I was giving some advice on them, there solutions are lovely you get at least 5 days from them. If u are a bit confused with the numbers they have give them a call they are really helpful and pleasant. But they have 8% for fair skin tones, 10 and 12% for med skin tones and Gold for a golden natural looking tan and there LA disco 18%!! Gr8 range..My friend got free training when she bought a kit. She went to them and they gave her 1 on 1 training.
However another friend trained with some one else but bought the kit from them which i believe is fine when she asked.
The machine offer is fab, its the best one on the market. It would be more than fine for parties/ mobile and thats what i use it for. Ive never had a problem with it. It’s really easy to use, and comes with helpful instructions 'English'(which helps). Defiantly a gr8 offer for ppl who need a new machine.

hi,there is also a good offer on raptus.co.uk, they are doing the 700w series,tent and solution for £174.99 in the sale from £488, bargain.......:)

Latest posts

Back