LA tanning training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

em79

Reaction score
I've bought the la tan system and booth I just need the training now and not 100% sure about the online training
Can anyone spread any light on this as I need to get trained this month and don't really want to spend to much on the training

I personally don't believe in online training or learning via DVD as you will never learn it correctly. Why compromise on the main aspect of your business? The best products are useless if you don't know how to use them so don't cut corners on this if you are setting up in business after all it's not much money compared to the income potential if you do it right.

Clearly online training is no substitute for proper acredited training and concequentially I would strongly reccomend that you undertake such training before entering into your new buisness venture
Undoubatably not only will you will recoupe your investment over and over again but you will also benifit from proper training and therefore be a much more perficiant therapist from the offset.
Given that you have bought into the LA tan brand why dont you undertake training with them
HTH and good luck

Ive been looking at this too. I was booked with the trainer from LA tan, Rebecca she is called but had to cancel because of work and cant get a day off.
There is someone on here thats done it, Im hoping she comments on my post from Monday as well.
If I dont hear anything think I am going to book with Rebecca and just go to the LA Tan office and train there with her.

em79 LA Tan are based in Stockport - I trained with Rebecca when they were at their old premises. Have seen your based in Stockport - why not give them a call and arrange it or pop into see them xx

Latest posts

Back