LA Weave and nanos help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilyyy164

Reaction score
I’ve just trained in LA weave and nano rings.

I’m struggling to find any help online, but I got told to start My first section at top of ears, but I can’t remember how far down to take the weave or how far up? Can someone help please!!!

and for nanos can someone shed some light on the sectioning? Or send me any tutorials that might help please! I know it’s 4 sections and one inch up from the bottom where you start

I’ve posted a picture of my first row I did of my weave on my little dolly thing!! Any tips, help etc appreciated x p.s I’m aware I didn’t see twice on the last few tips lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 68
Hi Hun, I do these methods of extensions. When i first trained i found all this so confusing but you honestly learn as you go.
With deciding on where your bottom weft goes really depends on your client. Ie if they have thick or fine hair but a general rule of thumb its to have it high enough of the hairline that it covers. So aslong as you cant see it your good!
As for nanos your sections have to be super clean and small, make sure the weight of hair you are adding on to the nano is similiar to the weight of the extensions to avoid tension. There are some really good educational things on insta. Let me know if i can help you with anything xx

Also just a tip from seeing your photos, your sections are super clean but i would half the size of the sections you have your ring in they are just slightly to big. Usually go a finger wide xx

Hi Hun, I do these methods of extensions. When i first trained i found all this so confusing but you honestly learn as you go.
With deciding on where your bottom weft goes really depends on your client. Ie if they have thick or fine hair but a general rule of thumb its to have it high enough of the hairline that it covers. So aslong as you cant see it your good!
As for nanos your sections have to be super clean and small, make sure the weight of hair you are adding on to the nano is similiar to the weight of the extensions to avoid tension. There are some really good educational things on insta. Let me know if i can help you with anything xx
Thank you so much for the reply! Could you send me the links or names of the insta profiles I may find useful please!xx

Thank you so much for the reply! Could you send me the links or names of the insta profiles I may find useful please!xx
hollwills_hairextensions has a website where she has tutorials on how she does her weave method.
Sarahpagehair has some good free videos on her insta.
Extensionsmtl has some videos on her weave application.
Theres loads more but i found these most useful x

Hii sorry to jump, but what thread Is everyone using for there weaves?

I’ve just trained in LA weave and nano rings.

I’m struggling to find any help online, but I got told to start My first section at top of ears, but I can’t remember how far down to take the weave or how far up? Can someone help please!!!

and for nanos can someone shed some light on the sectioning? Or send me any tutorials that might help please! I know it’s 4 sections and one inch up from the bottom where you start

I’ve posted a picture of my first row I did of my weave on my little dolly thing!! Any tips, help etc appreciated x p.s I’m aware I didn’t see twice on the last few tips lol

hi Emily. just saw your post, ive attached a few placement diagrams hoping you may find it of some use..

regards

Attachments

• B5361E2F-BC37-4A34-9637-52A7B86C5906.jpeg
    B5361E2F-BC37-4A34-9637-52A7B86C5906.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 38A91E7C-DD53-4192-9F01-7B36AB8EFBED.jpeg
    38A91E7C-DD53-4192-9F01-7B36AB8EFBED.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 52
Hi! Can anyone give me advice please on sectioning for nanos :)

Latest posts

Back