La Weave braidless using shrinkies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annojf

AF Hair Extensions
Reaction score
I'm trained in shrinkies micro rings and la weave. Was wondering if anyone had ever used shrinkies to do the la weave/braidless sew in by flattening the shrinkies down. Thought would be really secure. I always flatten my shrinkies rather than roll as fit nice to the head and seem to last much better

I was always told bonds last longer which is why I've never bothered with the shrinkies?I've no idea about the la weave though doll

I was always told bonds last longer which is why I've never bothered with the shrinkies?I've no idea about the la weave though doll
Love shrinkies in my own hair wore for 3 mths at a time. Used to wear bonds however when they break down they shred too easy however the adhesive lined shrinkies keep my bonds protected so hardly lost any hair. Def worth a go. Love them in my fine hair.

I do prefer doing them to bonds and I find them neater, I'll maybe give them a go now :)

Latest posts

Back