LA weave/braidless weave coming loose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Hi I recently had a La weave fitted by a qualifed hair extensionist, and 4 of the beads have came out within a week leaving the end of one of the wefts loose/sticking out? Is this normal? I have followed the correct after care brushing from root up, holding onto the weft so there's no tugging, no conditioner near the roots etc I have only washed it once. But when I've had micro beads before i had slippage then too? So could my hair just not be good with micro bead methods??
Thanks

* brushing from ends up, not roots up Woops

I've had my LA weave in for around 2 months now and haven't lost any rings at all! My hair is fine and silky and when I had micro rings all over they were always slipping out too. I actually had the LA weave fitted by someone different from who fitted the micros... I wouldn't like to say that's why but personally I would go back and tell them. If, like me, you have silky hair it could be that they haven't used silicon lined which generally helps but you still shouldn't lose 4 in week :/ x

Yah im
I've had my LA weave in for around 2 months now and haven't lost any rings at all! My hair is fine and silky and when I had micro rings all over they were always slipping out too. I actually had the LA weave fitted by someone different from who fitted the micros... I wouldn't like to say that's why but personally I would go back and tell them. If, like me, you have silky hair it could be that they haven't used silicon lined which generally helps but you still shouldn't lose 4 in week :/ x
yeah I'm just not sure what the problem is, I don't want to blame the lady that fitted the la weave as i have had micro beads before by someone else and the same thing happened :/ but when I've had nanos before I loved them and had no slippage! So I'm not sure what the problem is it's so annoying X

I fit LA weaves constantly and my clients never lose the rings .. Maybe try a clarifying shampoo before u have it refit .. Also I always use smaller rings than I was trained in so more rings to spread out the weight and I double my rings up :)

I fit LA weaves constantly and my clients never lose the rings .. Maybe try a clarifying shampoo before u have it refit .. Also I always use smaller rings than I was trained in so more rings to spread out the weight and I double my rings up :)
Yeah I think I will double up the beads when I do them on clients. Do you get all your clients to use a clarifying shampoo?

No but I do stress no conditioner before a fitting ..I use only 3 and 4 MM. silicone lined rings on finer hair the smaller the ring the better x

I have an LA Weave and fit them myself. I have been having mine done for a year and never lost a micro ring or had one slip neither have any of the ladies that I do. Maybe she isn't adding enough pressure with the pliers? I'm sure she will be fine if you tell her, things like this do happen. I use 5mm microrings, maybe you should get her to use smaller rings x

When you say double up do you put two rings each one? I use 3mm & 4mm when I trained they said 5mm found they used to slide out, how many rows dies everyone do? And you do single weft or double it up? Like to hear what everyone do when they put them in X

Yeah I put two rings on each section and never use 5mm .. I fit at least four rows sometimes five and the wefts I use are double anyway x

Latest posts

Back