LA Weave first time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keeleysimo

Reaction score
D0267B2F-981A-412B-8B36-FDD10F3FB156.png

Hello im doing an la weave practice on my first client, do you think 3x doubled up weft rows will be enough? Im using single drawn hair, i want it to look nice and full without putting to much strain on her own hair
Any advice welcome as im really nervous

How did it go?
for her hair personally I’d use doubledrawn. And as her hair looks quite blunt on the ends I’d chip into them with scissors to make it less blend to avoid a line (ifyour a hairdresser)

Make it less blunt *

Make it less blunt *
Wellllllllll lets just say your right about needing double drawn hair! Ive learnt the hard way :D the hair looked awful i felt bad but there was no way I could send her away like it, luckily shes a friend of a friend but ive definitely learnt from my mistake! Xx

You'll do great, keep up the good work. xx

Hi I’m going to be doing my first weft using euphoria hair, can I please ask if anyone knows how much hair I’d need to do a full head, would 1 pack of double drawn 150grams be enough, any help would be greatly X

Hi I’m going to be doing my first weft using euphoria hair, can I please ask if anyone knows how much hair I’d need to do a full head, would 1 pack of double drawn 150grams be enough, any help would be greatly X
Should be enough how think is her natural hair? Xx

Yea 150g will be enough xx

Latest posts

Back