LA weave gone wrong?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie_w_7813

Reaction score
So I had 1 row fitted last week and cut to shoulder length. Today I’ve tried to tie it up into a pony tail and it looks an absolute mess. I’ve had hair extensions for years and this never looks like this. I mainly have my hair tied up so I’m not happy it looks like this. I do normally have long hair. Is this because I’ve gone shorter with the extensions or these are badly fitted and blended? They don’t look bad down but as I say I hardly ever wear my hair out.

Attachments

• F4C5BEBF-A863-4FE3-B0FB-1940DC694892.jpeg
    F4C5BEBF-A863-4FE3-B0FB-1940DC694892.jpeg
    754.7 KB · Views: 62
So I had 1 row fitted last week and cut to shoulder length. Today I’ve tried to tie it up into a pony tail and it looks an absolute mess. I’ve had hair extensions for years and this never looks like this. I mainly have my hair tied up so I’m not happy it looks like this. I do normally have long hair. Is this because I’ve gone shorter with the extensions or these are badly fitted and blended? They don’t look bad down but as I say I hardly ever wear my hair out.
I'd say It's the cut not the fitment.

I would say they are the wrong extension method for you, if you weary our hair up most of the time x

Latest posts

Back