La weave help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyluxexox

Reaction score
So I’ve been qualified in la weaves for almost 3 years. All my girls get 6-8 weeks with their weave with no problems the odd few times needing a fix on a row but no problems!

Soooo I have this 1 lady that since I fitted her extensions has done nothing but coursed me issues. Constantly saying the side piece she always wants in has came out, the bottom weft is coming away! I’ve explained how she needs to take care. No1 else has these issues. Yet she still came back to me for maintenance & now is moaning again after 2 weeks since I done her refit!

Any idea on what I can say or do? I’ve always fixed it free of charge too. But it can’t be my problem when no1 else has this issue surely!!

She clearly isn't looking after them properly, its sounds like shes wearing her hair up quite a lot. I explain to customers that if they don't follow the correct aftercare then i refuse to put extensions back into their hair. I also sew extra stitching on the edges to try and avoid them coming off

Yes I always do extra on the ends to make sure it’s well secure!
I think I’m gonna have to “grow some balls” & tell her to do 1 in the nicest possible way [emoji23]‍♀️ it’s really been getting me down even though she’s the only 1 to have an issue in almost 3 years I’ve even told her this! Last night she was like i need it fixing or my money back if it’s not working. Even though I’ve not charged her for stupid repairs & still comes back for refit at a discounted prices too!!! ‍♀️ I feel like I’m letting my kindness get took advantage of! How can I get out of a situation like this? & still remaining professional & hoping it doesn’t effect my online reputation [emoji849]

Latest posts

Back