La Weave wefts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eden2003

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone has used the Russian wefts from La weave ?? Also finding my e mails and messages not getting answered anyone else have these issues ?

Hi just wondering if anyone has used the Russian wefts from La weave ?? Also finding my e mails and messages not getting answered anyone else have these issues ?
I haven't tried their hair, but have contacted them about my qualification case study nearly 4 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back since!

I have used one weft and using another this week but just wanted some feedback .. It's extremely frustrating not having your e mails answered I have also messaged them through their fab page and I can see my questions have been read and not replied to . I ordered hair and three rolls of thread from them I received the hair but only one roll of thread I have notified them and they haven't replied I have paid for these and am not pleased by the lack of response x

I have used one weft and using another this week but just wanted some feedback .. It's extremely frustrating not having your e mails answered I have also messaged them through their fab page and I can see my questions have been read and not replied to . I ordered hair and three rolls of thread from them I received the hair but only one roll of thread I have notified them and they haven't replied I have paid for these and am not pleased by the lack of response x
Send them a direct message on instagram, they replied to me quite quickly on there before on another matter x

I rang them today they were really helpful I'll ring in future with any issues as everything is sorted now x

I had an awful experience with LA weave. Terrible customer service. I am now using Zeeelle hair trade - they are way better and offer good credit lines to salons

Latest posts

Back