LA Weave with nanos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Adam

Reaction score
Hi, I have been asked by a client to fit an LA Weave with nanos at the sides. I will be fitting a full head (150grms) Can anyone advise how many nanos I would need for the sides, I was thinking pack of 20 strands each side? Thanks in advance

20 strands each side will be enough

I do this with a lot of my LA Weave clients, I normally only need to use about 10 each side

I do this with a lot of my LA Weave clients, I normally only need to use about 10 each side
Thank you for your reply. Can I ask how far round the ear would you come with the weft, tia

Roughly from the front of the ear. And then I’d do starting from bottom in rows 2 then 2 rows of 3...if that makes sense x

Thanks for your help x

Roughly from the front of the ear. And then I’d do starting from bottom in rows 2 then 2 rows of 3...if that makes sense x
Hi I'm due to have la weave, is it necessary to have individual bonds at the side?

I wouldn’t say it’s a necessity. Some clients I use them others I don’t, all depends on the thickness of the natural hair at the sides [emoji5]

Great thank you.
Also who would you say is the best supplier? I'm looking at fBulong and euphoria one.

Sorry, I didn’t get a notification that you had replied. I currently use Prestige Hair Extensions, I personally love them!

Sorry, I didn’t get a notification that you had replied. I currently use Prestige Hair Extensions, I personally love them!
I’m looking into trying Prestige in the Russian grade hair and was wondering if you can tell me a little more about it. Is there a way to get wavy hair vs straight if needed? Any information is greatly appreciated!

Latest posts

Back