LA Weave?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldenemma

Reaction score
Iv just trained to do the la weave hair extension fitting method. It may sound like a silly question but I was just wondering as I was told the client can use the hair more than once. But what I don’t understand is if the weave is doubled before fitting on top of the beads what about the next time the lady has it fitted if the beads are placed differently? The weave won’t be cut to fit that size as it would have already been cut previously. Realised this as I was fitting the extensions to the dolls head mannequin the second time it was too short to cover the beads? Thank you any help appreciated

Good morning :)

On your first and second refits you will be required to replace the micro rings with new ones. If the weft section has been cut to fit a pacific area, try moving this up the new newer hair growth in the same area. xx

oh yes! That makes sense. Thank you so much for your reply! However I was told after the first fitting the should be taken out and washed and refitted in 48 hours. What about if they had the hair fitted & taken out else where and brought the hair to me to fit once it had already been cut by the salon or hair extensionist previous and I couldn’t manage to fit it covering the width of the beads what would I need to do?? Thank you xx

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. :)

It doesn't matter as such how quickly it's re-applied but for personal preference and to remember the area. I'd always recommend to wash and blow dry your own hair and the hair extensions before re-applying to ensure any build up of products have been removed.

If this has been removed from another salon, they shouldn't have cut the sections to remove? xx

oh yes! That makes sense. Thank you so much for your reply! However I was told after the first fitting the should be taken out and washed and refitted in 48 hours. What about if they had the hair fitted & taken out else where and brought the hair to me to fit once it had already been cut by the salon or hair extensionist previous and I couldn’t manage to fit it covering the width of the beads what would I need to do?? Thank you xx
Really I haven’t heard this before, I couldnt go 48 hours with out my hair in i feel bald without xx

Hi I currently have a client wanting weft extensions I use euphoria one as my supplier but I’m unsure of how much hair I’d need to order do do a full head, thanks X

Hi I currently have a client wanting weft extensions I use euphoria one as my supplier but I’m unsure of how much hair I’d need to order do do a full head, thanks X

Hey :)

For a full head we usually recommend 150g for normal hair texture. Thicker hair types can be up to 200g xx

That’s great I did think that but just wanted to double check,
can I also ask how many rows I could get out of one pack of the 150grams X

That’s great I did think that but just wanted to double check,
can I also ask how many rows I could get out of one pack of the 150grams X

Hey :)

Please see below our aproxx widths. x

Any questions at all, we will always be here to help you.

Weft Width:

50 Grams - Approx 20 Inches

100 Grams - Approx 41 Inches

125 Grams - Approx 50 Inches

150 Grams - Approx 62 Inches

Latest posts

Back