LA Weave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danni.Luxe

Reaction score
Hey All,
Before all this I trained with the ‘LA Weave’ and I’m starting to wonder if I made a mistake?
My impression was as it’s a TM method, you had to train with them. I didn’t know you had to buy hair from them for it to be considered LA Weave, and that if you didn’t send them a photo of hair you’ve done, and place an order every few months, your account would be closed?
I think the method is great, but I’m wondering if it’s just a ‘scheme’ to keep me locked in? I must admit I expected more customers from advertising LA Weave, and can say honestly, so far, clients haven’t cared if it’s celebrity or LA or whatever. They just want a weave.
Further to this I placed an order 5 day’s ago, for my house mates hair. They’ve debited me, but not sent hair, and I’ve had no response to 3 calls and messages, and email and a Facebook messages. I’ve used other suppliers for my own hair during this period and received hair within day’s?

So far I’ve had bad service and expensive costs?
X

Latest posts

Back