Label.m power pink spray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckstar!

Premium Geek
Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379164057.282999.jpg
Anyone else excited for the launch of this cute little product? I no my ombré clients are going to love it x

View attachment 42849
Anyone else excited for the launch of this cute little product? I no my ombré clients are going to love it x

Ooh looks good! I saw something similar in Asda the other day! Not that I'd use that one mind but it did get me thinking if there was a professional alternative! X

Ooh looks good! I saw something similar in Asda the other day! Not that I'd use that one mind but it did get me thinking if there was a professional alternative! X

Yea looks good Dont it I'm excited Im always getting clients just wanting advise temp colours on the ends if going out! This is so easy something they can do there self it launches next week at tony & guy don't no about anywere else though x

Yea looks good Dont it I'm excited Im always getting clients just wanting advise temp colours on the ends if going out! This is so easy something they can do there self it launches next week at tony & guy don't no about anywere else though x

Yea I know I get that too!! Will need to keep an eye out! X

Yea I know I get that too!! Will need to keep an eye out! X

There going to give me a ring when it's in il let you no steffimc if I remem 😊 x

Carnt wait to get this in salon also carnt wait for the Christmas offers xx

Ordered mine on Thursday Can't wait for it to arrive at the Christmas party look fantastic xx

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

Can't wait till we have it in the salon :D I will post a picture when I've tried it out!

R sould b cumming in soon too so excited I will be doing mine do you think it will stain blonde hair xx

R sould b cumming in soon too so excited I will be doing mine do you think it will stain blonde hair xx

It probably will with my blonde hair since it is very porous, maybe I should also make a picture after washing it lol

It been in tony & guy since weds guys picking mine up in the morns can't wait to have a little play! X

I spied this in my local T&G today whilst having my hair done, very jel that I am a brunette you blonde girls have all the fun! ;)

Latest posts

Back