Lace airbrush design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
stepbystepairbrushlace3.jpg

Preparation:
Start by applying a basecoat on your customers nails. Let the basecoat dry well and avoid contact with your fingers from this point on.

Step-by-step:

1. Select an airbrush colour that you or your customer prefers and place a few drops in your
airbrush cup.
Start by applying the colour evenly with your airbrush to all 10 nails.
3. When this is done start by placing one finger on a nail stand for maximum control.
4. Select a white airbrush colour and make sure that your airbrush cup is clean.
Put a few drops in the airbrush cup.
5. For design 1
Place the chosen lace carefully over the nail making sure that it completely covers.
For design 1a
The same procedure as design1 but start with white and then use another colour to create
a softer design.
For design 2
Place the lace half over the corner of the nail and one on the opposite side.
Since your clients finger is resting on the nail stand and is completely stable, you hold the
lace in one hand and the airbrush in the other.
6. Hold the lace in place while airbrushing your second colour over it. Moving the lace while
airbrushing results in a smudgy design.
7. Repeat procedure 3 to 6 on all 10 nails. Finish of with a topcoat.

finishedlaceaibrushdesigns3.jpg

Simple but effectfull to my opinion ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I realy like these, would love to do these for a wedding in these colours and something dark for all those Northampton goths:lol:

Love the lace nails..What type of airbrush are you using? Thanks have a great day!:green:

Happy you like the design.
I use an evolution airbrush, i prefer them above others.

PS: I didn,t put topcoat on the designs since they would have looked to shiney to take a picture from.

Gorgeous nail art - I love the effect of spraying through lace.

Jackie
x

ooooohhhh these are lovely
I sooo want an airbrush , I would sit and play all day !

Mieke your awesome thank you. Im lost at airbrushing and would really like to figure it out but I cant find classes by where I live. Much appreciated if you can keep em’ coming.

By the way you have the same name as my sister in law its not very common around the states but then again neither of you are from the states.

Mieke your awesome thank you. Im lost at airbrushing and would really like to figure it out but I cant find classes by where I live. Much appreciated if you can keep em’ coming.

By the way you have the same name as my sister in law its not very common around the states but then again neither of you are from the states.

Thx a lot. I will do my best to do some more tutorials but i sometimes don,t find the time to do them. But i am working on that :wink2:
What a coincidence that your sister in law has the same name. I am from Belgium and it is really a commen "old fashion" name there.

great tutorial.the effects are excellent

those are amazing great tutorial:)

well done hunny they are gorg as usual, fab tutorial xxxxx

Really nice nail art, is a good tutorial...

:cool:

Latest posts

Back