Lack of confidence

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X18WAT

Reaction score
just did my 4th set of acrylics. everytime i do sculpting the clients right hand comes out great (for me being a beginner) but the left hand is always terrible, bumpy and thick :( i spend at least 3 hours on a set and love doing it but when i do a 'bad nail' i just feel like im wasting my time and embarassed, its horrible :(

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Don't be embarrased!!! Just keep on practicing and you'll get better every time.Just do your best :D thats all you can do! I absolutely dread doing gels now because the demand isnt really there,mostly do shellac. I am always far too critical thinking they look bad but others think they are great. chin up lovely xx

Seems like you're losing focus as the service moves along because it's taking some time. I remember the feeling.

You start the service gun-ho, go, go, go and then by the time you get to the next hand, it's like...man, I've been working forever and I'm just now getting to the 2nd hand.

You'll get quicker. It'll get better. Hang in there.

Latest posts

Back