lacy nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow they are beautiful, elegant and very sexy.
i do alot of ladies nails for hm forces summer balls and ladies nights they would look fab with their evening gowns...........cheers antony ever inspiring

Well Ant youve certainly spured me on this evening, Thought i would have a go couldnt find any lace. So my knicker draw is where i found a scrap to use :D
So i will post pic when i have finished. I will call it my knicker nail Lol

Ant, thank you soooo much for your patience and i shall definitely get some lace and give a go - i'll let you know how i get on ;)

Carole xx

make sure you post apic for me carol, would love to see the finished result

antony

Ant, your nails are great i think the lace & flower thing is really interesting.

Lesley that is fantastic really mad me laugh, as i actually thought about doing that i was looking around last nite couldnt find anything lacy and then thought ah ha Knickers!!!!!!! lol, cant wait to see your pic x

Oooooh Antony!!!
I just luv those nails :lol:
Any chance of you coming round for a visit? :cool:
Well, Ive dabbled with white lace before but, not black.
Looks like a visit to the haberdashery this afternoon!

How would u do lace with l&p, would u place it on nail then apply l&p bit confused sorry:o

antnbuckley said:
here ya go, black lace set inside a fibreglass nail. i just used the lace instead of the fibre!!!

antony
How clever - and don't they look gorgeous?! Def will av to give this one a go!!

Antony

ok huni when you doing me a set of those they are fantastic :green:

I now have to get some lace to try this! thanks for the pics!

Mary

sequinto said:
How would u do lace with l&p, would u place it on nail then apply l&p bit confused sorry:o
If anyone does the Lace with L & P can they post a pic plzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back