Ladies pampering night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
In a couple of weeks there is a ladies pampering night at a local school, and I've put my name down to do airbrushing and nail art. I am also thinking of doing acrylic extension samples (on the pinkie) to try and get some customers as I am very new. Do you think this would work? It will also be a great chance to hand out my leaflets on my nail services and children's nail parties business I am hoping to start. I will be charging £6 for 15 mins. Do you think this is reasonable?

AYLIN said:
In a couple of weeks there is a ladies pampering night at a local school, and I've put my name down to do airbrushing and nail art. I am also thinking of doing acrylic extension samples (on the pinkie) to try and get some customers as I am very new. Do you think this would work? It will also be a great chance to hand out my leaflets on my nail services and children's nail parties business I am hoping to start. I will be charging £6 for 15 mins. Do you think this is reasonable?
I don't know about the price as this vary's up and down the country !!!!
What do salons charge for this sort of service........... might give you a guide line then.....
But you can also offer, mini manicures....hand massages...... reshape and varnish's.......just varnishes.....nailcare advise.....Go there with a nice set out menu, then there is something for all..................
Just my thoughts
HTH

Yeeeah,
I've done the LMP night, and it was fantastic. I was a bag of bones all day, and nearly pulled out of it, but I am so glad I did'nt. It was great, people were so friendly and there was so much interest. It seems that there is no one in the area offering airbrush and nail art. People just loved it. Got to hand out my leaflets, cards and girls nail art parties leaflets, and people specially liked this idea for their girls. I am sure I'll get a few customers out of it, but knowing my luck?!!!!!!!!
Now I've got to get ready for another LMP night next week. I hope that goes just as well.

Hi Aylin
I think the pinkie idea is a good one, especially for the ones who are a bit dubious about them. That is how l have found a few new clients as they like the pinkie so much they want the rest matching. Enjoy!!

AYLIN said:
Yeeeah,
I've done the LMP night, and it was fantastic. I was a bag of bones all day, and nearly pulled out of it, but I am so glad I did'nt. It was great, people were so friendly and there was so much interest. It seems that there is no one in the area offering airbrush and nail art. People just loved it. Got to hand out my leaflets, cards and girls nail art parties leaflets, and people specially liked this idea for their girls. I am sure I'll get a few customers out of it, but knowing my luck?!!!!!!!!
Now I've got to get ready for another LMP night next week. I hope that goes just as well.

:rolleyes: Hi Aylin just reas your thread on LMP night, well done, as a suggestion why dont you offer the ruby slipper on the pinkie as an alternative, im sure it wil go down a storm. Could I also ask you, i have booked a couple of girls nail art parties (Birthdays) for friends daughters, and im supplying the party bags also for 6.00 a head. Do you do this type of thing and where do you gather your products from. All my art is freehand as I have never done airbrushing. Thankyou and good luck.

Carol at CottageNails

excuse my ignorance, but what is a ruby slipper?

suzie01895 said:

Please dont let sam and sam hear that last remark it is the slipper of all slppers. If you are a subscriber to Nails mag, ckeck out November issue 2003, page 40. It is creasted using the creative metro powders. Blend equal parts although I found I needed more spanish red tile powder than the rest, then Metro powder Sin City and Red polmer glitter, and hep rest Ruby Slippers, go on give it a go you and your clients will love it, I have my little pinkie done most of te time, and anyonewho sees it loves it. PS and you can charge exta for this.

Good Luck
Carol at CottageNails/ :p :p :p

suzie01895 said:

Please excuse the spelling mistakes in that last reply, just wanted to tell you asap. It should read polymer glitter, and hey presto ruby slippers.

Sori
Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back