Ladylocks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sploo

Reaction score
Any one tried lady locks hair? Just ordered a sample batch of the Indian and the russian. Haven’t received it yet but curious to know if anyone has any experience with this company x

I tried their Indian range last year, was quite impressed at first. Hair seemed good value at first sight, thick strands etc, then once washed it just matted & shedded like mad. May have changed since then x

Attachments

• 94411218-4D5C-4858-9E77-50E3FC7EFCE2.jpeg
    94411218-4D5C-4858-9E77-50E3FC7EFCE2.jpeg
    487.6 KB · Views: 59
Thanks for the heads up ladies [emoji1360] I’ll be mega cautious, give it a test and see what it’s like then xx

Well they failed at the first hurdle! Sis a small sample order 27th Aug just realised it hasn’t arrived yet! Emailed to see where it was just got a reply. Our system isn’t showing us anything, we can only track when it’s attempted delivery, we will send you another order. No apology or explanation! Er... no I’m good thanks, refund please! [emoji1361]

Well they failed at the first hurdle! Sis a small sample order 27th Aug just realised it hasn’t arrived yet! Emailed to see where it was just got a reply. Our system isn’t showing us anything, we can only track when it’s attempted delivery, we will send you another order. No apology or explanation! Er... no I’m good thanks, refund please! [emoji1361][/QUOTE

I use euphoria one for my russain / brazillian range, however I’m after some flat wefts so wondering what your experience is with this company if you ever proceeded to order from lady locks ?

Nope won’t be ordering from them! Can’t rely on getting orders on time ( or at all!) [emoji43]

Nope won’t be ordering from them! Can’t rely on getting orders on time ( or at all!) [emoji43]

Oh no this is such a shame !! They keep sending me emails. I was so excited to try this range to potentially offer flat wefts. Such a shame !

Oh no this is such a shame !! They keep sending me emails. I was so excited to try this range to potentially offer flat wefts. Such a shame !
Have a look at Hairsaint. It’s a new supplier that Chargem on here has started. She’s doing flat wefts and you can see all her work if you do a search or check fb.

Have a look at Hairsaint. It’s a new supplier that Chargem on here has started. She’s doing flat wefts and you can see all her work if you do a search or check fb.

Thank you I’ll look into this

Latest posts

Back