Lamination brows not working

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently started offering brow lamination. I am using Mrs.Highbrow’s lamination kit. Something is going wrong in the steps I’m doing. The hairs stay up when I apply step 1 and 2. When I remove step 2 and brush them with nourishing oil they lose there shape. I am leaving the solutions on for the correct times according to hair thickness and health.
any tips?

Hi everyone,

I recently started offering brow lamination. I am using Mrs.Highbrow’s lamination kit. Something is going wrong in the steps I’m doing. The hairs stay up when I apply step 1 and 2. When I remove step 2 and brush them with nourishing oil they lose there shape. I am leaving the solutions on for the correct times according to hair thickness and health.
any tips?

Brush them where you want them. Brushing them wherever means they will stay wherever.

Brush them where you want them. Brushing them wherever means they will stay wherever.
Thank you for tip. I changed the product to bomb brows by beautiful brows and lashes. They come in sachets and are much better than Mrs highbrow which comes in a pump. X

Latest posts

Back