Lamp help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannahstannard9

Reaction score
hi everyone i brought a starter set its brand name was rio it is a 36watt.. and now i have purchased some nail harmony gelish builder gel.. is that ok or what are the best types of lamps to purchase? x

hi everyone i brought a starter set its brand name was rio it is a 36watt.. and now i have purchased some nail harmony gelish builder gel.. is that ok or what are the best types of lamps to purchase? x

If you are a qualified nail professional as your profile indicates why would you buy a Rio lamp ??

"Harmony Gelish Builder Gel" is a hard gel and not a soak off are you aware of this?

Rio is not a product range I would use you can buy it in argos it's not a processional brand x

She's right, its not a pro brand. You can check out any professional nail supplies wholesaler, I just googled it and found these people: Nail Supplies, Nail Products, Wholesale Nail Technician Materials - Nail Supplies 24/7 and they do a really good UV lamp:- Pink UV Lamp (18W) | Nail Supplies 24/7 they do it in white as well.

Why would you say this is good lamp!!!. It is only 18w and the timer is for 60s or 90s. This is in no way suitable for gelish. Sorry to be blunt but this is really unhelpful advice to give the OP. This is supposed to be a professionals forum!! And as telling someone to 'google' for a supplier!!

Latest posts

Back