Lamps & courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldigga

Reaction score
Hi :)

I have been given some money for my birthday and put some aside to buy new products/equiptment,I am not sure what to spend this on so looking for advice.
At the moment I offer manis & pedis,NSI acrylics.I am looking at doing the hollywood nails course and possibly the gel overlay/pro polish course.At the moment I dont have a uv lamp so do I invest in one? The thing is Im also saving to do Shellac & Minx so will I need 3 seperate lamps?:confused: I dont know what to do as I don't want this money to be wasted on something I won't need/use. Any advice please

Why not put the money towards your shellac training and kit... Then you will have the CND lamp, which you can use for CND shellac and brisa gel...

If you don't have enough yet, keep saving. Buying what you can afford simply means spending more later when you go for what you really want..

Thanks for ur reply

If I buy the CND lamp will that work with my hollywood toes kit?

You can do Hollywood toes with Shellac! Why do everything twice? But if that is the way you want to do it then if your course requires a 36 watt lamp then you can purchase the CND lamp which could be bought for that course. Later you can use it for Shellac if you decide to go that route. Have fun.

Latest posts

Back