Lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkies!

Reaction score
I'm on a roll with the questions tonight!! Do most of you use proper manicure table lamps or do you just purchase cheaper ones from Argos for example??

Thank you!

Hi

All my stuff is silver so i bought a silver light from argos. it was cheaper and does the job.

Shelley:biggrin:
Pinkies! said:
I'm on a roll with the questions tonight!! Do most of you use proper manicure table lamps or do you just purchase cheaper ones from Argos for example??

Thank you!

Got mine from Argos also ... Use it with a 'Daylight' bulb!

hiya
mines from ikea works great. TIP: avoid halogen if you use gel.

Oh, I do you gel :eek: I guess halogen would start curing the gel?? Sorry if that's

a stupid Q!!:o

Hiya

no question is stupid, i didnt know until my biosculpture trainer told me. Had to chuck em out and get new ones.. you live and learn i suppose!!!

Hi there, just tol et you know that theres an article in Scratch this month about the benfits of lamps, plus a promotion of £45.00 + pp and you get a daylight lamp and a full years subscription to Scratch. Give me a shout if you have not got this issue.

Regards
Scott

Pinkies! said:

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back