Lancôme Paris

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacollins

Reaction score
Hello I was just wondering if anyone's been on to Paris to a Lancôme seminar?

I've been to a few Lancôme seminars as I used to work for them, but I don't think that's wot u mean isit? : S lol

I've been to a few Lancôme seminars as I used to work for them, but I don't think that's wot u mean isit? : S lol

Oh right :) lol I was just wondering if anyone's been on one in Paris and what it's like? We mena be going with the college in march looking forward to it :D

ye I didn't think it would be the same lol, go you'll enjoy it Lancôme are a very old company so thers a lot to learn & their products are beautiful especially their skincare ranges enjoy? just wondering what college u go to?

ye I didn't think it would be the same lol, go you'll enjoy it Lancôme are a very old company so thers a lot to learn & their products are beautiful especially their skincare ranges enjoy? just wondering what college u go to?

Yeah I am looking forward to it:) lol I go to Bournemouth college

Oh right :) lol I was just wondering if anyone's been on one in Paris and what it's like? We mena be going with the college in march looking forward to it :D

We have been offered that trip at my college in March. I saw a leaflet the other day on the noticeboard but no-one has said how good it was. Think they are charging £344 which does seem bad for flight, hotel and visit. Some free time too!

We have been offered that trip at my college in March. I saw a leaflet the other day on the noticeboard but no-one has said how good it was. Think they are charging £344 which does seem bad for flight, hotel and visit. Some free time too!

Ahh have you? Are you going to go? Yeah it does seem good though :)

I would have loved to but I've got a son and it would be difficult to juggle! If you go, have a brilliant time! :biggrin:

I would have loved to but I've got a son and it would be difficult to juggle! If you go, have a brilliant time! :biggrin:

We are going in Wednesday's and it cost 140

Latest posts

Back